If you regularly send files PDF through Internetthe following guide will make your life a lot easier, PDF, short for Portable Document Format, is a type of digital file that allows you to send content that other users can read, regardless of the software they use to view the file.
And for PDFs to adapt to various viewing platforms, the text and images in the file can’t be easily modified once packaged into a PDF, but not Impossible.
Whether you’re using a Mac or Windows computer, there are tools available to edit the text and graphics within a document that has already been converted to PDF.
You can even do this online, as well as convert PDF files back to Microsoft Word documents to edit their content in their original, editable format.
Guide to Edit a PDF on Windows or Mac
These instructions apply to Acrobat X and Acrobat XI, Adobe editions 10 and 11. Older Acrobat products require you to select “Edit text and images” in the “Tools” option on the far right of your top navigation.
From the Named Editions Acrobat It has various applications that will allow you to comfortably edit your PDF documents even with Word, of course you are paying the price indicated for it.
Online and Free Alternatives to Modify your PDF
Most other PDF editing websites give you just a manual content draft and new text or image boxes that you can drag and drop anywhere on the page.
- Sedja: Edit PDF files for free. Fill and sign PDF
- FormSwift – Add new content and even an electronic signature.
- PDFescape – Add new content and start a new PDF from scratch.
- Smallpdf – Add new content and save PDF files to platforms like Google Drive, Dropbox and even
Important Notes When Editing a PDF Document
- Which tool suits your PDF will depend on what you specifically want to edit.
- The file size of your document, Check the size of your document and identify an editing tool that is compatible with your PDF.
- You can also compress your PDF to less than 50 MB to make it work with Sejda (True to its name, Smallpdf can reduce the file size of your PDF for you.)
How to Edit a PDF with Mac?
PDF Expert is a free downloadable program made for Mac that allows you to open and edit PDF content directly from the original PDF.
How to Edit a PDF with Windows?
You can download PDF Viewer Plus, a program that is only offered in the Microsoft store, The app is free to download and works just as easily as PDF Expert on Mac.