Spotify is a very modern platform, which allows its users listen to your favorite music at the time they want and as best they want. In 2017, said company expressed having an increase in its numbers. In this article we will show you: How to create or register your SPOTIFY account?
Its initial premise aims to please its users, thus positioning it as one of the streaming platformsmost used that year, which makes clear the attraction that music fans from around the world find in it to discover new sounds or listen to already known ones.
Its growth has meant 40% more than the previous year, and its intentions are to grow more and more in favor of offer a good service to all its users. The operation of this platform is quite simple, and for this, it boasts a wide repertoire of songs that are available to its users.
Many users worldwide want to get an account Spotify so you can enjoy all its benefits. With this step-by-step guide, you will be able to access and create an account on Spotify which you can use both in your mobile devices as in your PC.
How to create an account on Spotify?
Spotify is a digital music streaming and download service available through its own music player compatible with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems and on operating systems from windows mobile devices Phone, Symbian, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry. It integrates a search engine to find the desired topics, an option to share on social networks and radio.
On Spotify There are several ways to obtain an account, among them we have the standard accounts. These accounts are completely free and are recommended for those who wish to have a trial period with the service.
To create an account on Spotify you must do the following:
- Accessing the Play Store you must locate the application Spotify Musicand proceed with its direct download to your device.
- Once the installation has finished, you must access it and go to the option identified as: “Sign up for free”.
- Once you have accessed this option, the application will request an email and after that a password.
- When you have entered said data, it will ask you for identification data such as your birthday, username you wish to use and your gender.
- Completed this section, Spotify By way of configuring your preferences, it will give you the option to choose 5 artists of your choice, in order to create your first playlist on the platform.
And that’s it, with this you can start using and enjoying the services that Spotify has to offer you. We recommend that you check the list of countries where Spotify is released, since not in all countries, this application works the same way.
If you have some problem in the apptry these steps to fix it:
- restart Spotify
- Sign out and then start it again
- make sure you’re using version latest app
- Verify that it is not activated offline mode in Preferences
- close any application or program that you are not using
- Reinstall the spotify app
- Consultation @SpotifyStatus to find out if there are any general problems with the application and you will be able to download the latest version.
If none of that helped to solve the problem, test if the problem repeats from another device or from the web player. If it doesn’t repeat, there is most likely a problem with your device:
- Verify that the device is compatible and be updated
- Your device should have at least250MB available memory
- If you are using a computer, check that the firewall is not blocking Spotify
- You may have to Look for solutions more advanced with the device manufacturer
We hope that the information has been useful to you.