Here’s how to change the screen windows 10 login to a solid color, but what if you don’t want to see the login screen? Because Windows 10, just like Windows 8, prompts you to sign in with a Microsoft account, bypassing the sign-in screen isn’t as simple as simply removing your password.
Instead, you’ll need to dig into the configuration of user account to get rid of this extra step.
For obvious reasons, you should only disable the login screen if you are using a non-shared computer that is unlikely to end up in someone else’s hands (for example, a desktop computer).
Automatically sign in to Windows 10
- Right-click on the Start button and select run in the hidden quick access menu.
- Or, use the keyboard shortcut Windows + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Now write netplwiz
- Press enter or do click OK.
- Uncheck the users who must enter a Username
- Password to use this computer and make click OK.
- Enter your Username
- The password you use to log in on your system twice.
- Click on To accept.
- the next time reboot your system.
- will continue to see starting screen session.
- But you won’t need to enter anything.
- This process also bypassed the lock screen.
- TIt is also worth mentioning that you will still be able to lock your pc when exit it by pressing Windows Key + L.
- Then to go back to enter ityou will need to log in with your password.
- again not you have it enabled if you are out with your Windows 10 computer in a public place or while traveling.
- You don’t want someone have free access to all your data if it’s stolen or someone walks by and tries to access it while you’re away.
if it’s new on Windows 10 and For more information, be sure to check out our growing archive of Windows 10 articles. Or, if you have a specific question, or just want to talk about the operating system or Microsoft devices, join us at our free forums of Windows 10. Of course, do not forget to keep your PC optimized to prevent your computer from crashing.
Sign in to Windows 10 with a PIN
- Go to Settings> Accounts> Sign in options.
- Scroll down on the right side and Click the button Add in the PIN section.
- Check your account password (I recommend using a phrase simple password).
- Whether you sign in with your Microsoft account or you have created a local account.
- Write your pin twice and click OK.
- Now you just have to write your PIN to sign in to your Windows 10 device.
- If you ever want to change it, go back to Settings> Accounts > Session options and select the Change logon button.
Other options for automatically signing in to Windows
- In Windows 10 click “Windows Hello Fingerprint”.
- Then in “set up”
- The settings will appear WindowsHelloin it you must pass your finger through the fingerprint reader, then you only have to click next.
- It will repeat the same action in all anglesuntil the configuration is complete.
- go to Start on the screen.
- Then go to Settings and click.
- you must go to Accounts and then to Options login.
- in the space of Require login you can select an option, and at the moment, you will be asked when you should log in again.
Windows 10 comes with several systems that protect the information that it saves on the computer of anyone who wants to steal it, it is important that you always log in when turning on, but in many cases you can modify how you should do it, but this is only if you no longer want to enter the username and password.
Now that you know all this, just remember to keep your Windows 10 updated to receive all the updates from Microsoft.