We all like Youtube, but if you go to a place without an Internet connection, you will not be able to enjoy its delicacies. In September 2013, it announced that it would add offline viewing to its mobile apps. However, that did not happen. Just recently released YouTube Goan official app for downloading videos in countries where mobile data is too expensive to stream.
We’ll Show You How To Download The Content In Advance With Our Quick Tutorial
Download using YouTube Premium
If you are a subscriber of YouTube Premium, downloading videos is easy. However, there is one big caveat: you can only do this using the official apps from Youtube or YouTube Gamingwhich means you can’t use Premium to download videos to your computer, only to a phone or tablet.
Download Videos Using a Web Browser
If you want to download videos from Youtube directly to a computer, the easiest way is usually through your browser. While there are video downloader plugins for certain web browsers, the easiest way to download is to copy and paste the URL of the video you want into a website.
You can copy and paste the URL of your video from Youtube, or just add the word ‘pata’ after youtube in the original URL to go to the download page. We found that you can’t always download the highest resolution, so the video below is limited to 720p even though the original is in 1080p.
If for some reason MP4 video is not suitable for your needs, Freemake Video Converter you can convert the downloaded videos to other formats. Alternatively, you can use ClipConvertera free online tool that downloads YouTube videos and converts them to the format of your choice in one go.
Download Using a Windows Application
As with websites, there are many options for downloading from a desktop. The app Not all are free, but some are. A paid one that we particularly like is YouTube ByClick.
If you want a free option, try WinX YouTube Downloader. This will allow you to upgrade to the full version, which includes conversion to other formats (including MP3), but if you can handle these, it won’t cost you anything.
Download YouTube Playlists
Sometimes you have to pay for the software if you want an easy life. YouTube ByClick It makes it extremely easy to download videos, or just audio, from Youtube. All you have to do is copy the URL of a video and a popup will ask if you want to download the audio or video.
Download music from youtube
Sometimes you may want to download only the audio of a video in Youtube. The easiest way to do this is to use one of the above browser services like ClipConverter and set the format to MP3.
How to Download YouTube Videos on Android
Through the YouTube App
- Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to download.
- Play the video and tap the share button
- Select ‘YouTube Downloader‘ in the share menu
- Choose a format to download in mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file Touch download
Through the YouTube Downloader App
- Download the app.
- Open the app.
- Use a search to find the video you want to download and touch it.
- Select the format you want, mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file.
- Download and wait while the app workswhich may take a few minutes.
- Click the video in the app or find it in the corresponding folder on your phone.
How to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone and iPad
- Go to the Apple Store and search for ‘Documents 6‘
- Install the app with that name
- Start the app and press the Safari icon that looks like a compass.
- This starts a web browser. Scribe ‘savefromnet‘ and press the search icon.
- click the link en.savefrom.net in the search results.
- Paste the YouTube video link into the white box at SaveFromNet.
- Touch the green tick and select what file size you want, and what type of file, mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file.
- Tap ‘Download’, then ‘Done’ and wait for your video to arrive.
- Import the file to iTunes and then sync it to your iOS device.
- Alternatively, you can drag and drop the files to your iPhone or iPad via the tab Apps when you click on your device in iTunes.