In recent years, the growth in popularity of TikTok within the public consciousness has been meteoric compared to other social networks. What began as an exclusive platform within the Asian market has evolved exponentially until it has expanded worldwide, largely due to the popularity of your users’ content and the ability to find users and topics on TikTok from a mobile or PC that suit your specific tastes and needs, maximizing the experience within the platform.
Taking into consideration that TikTok has practically become a daily use tool for a large part of the population, we will show you how to login or enter TikTok quickly and easily.
Steps to enter my TikTok account
Signing in to TikTok is a simple process that you can do in a matter of seconds to start enjoying all the options that this social network has to offer. For this you simply need have the social network with which you registeredeither Facebook or Twitter, email or phone number, as well as the password to access the account.
You can login to your TikTok account via a PC from the web browser or through your official android app, which even allows you to have two accounts at the same time on the same mobile without having to close and log in if you have a public and a private account. Here we explain the procedure to enter a TikTok account:
- open the official TikTok app for Android or iOS and on the home screen select the option “Do you already have an account? Log in”.
- Choose the option of “Use phone/mail/username” and enter the phone number with which you registered to TikTok and click on the “Send code” button.
- Enter the 4 digit code that was sent via text message to your mobile to finish the process and enter your TikTok account.
- If you have your password at hand, you can select the option to “Email/Username” and enter the data to log in.
Now, if you don’t have a TikTok account yet, you can register on the app home page using your phone number, email, Facebook, Twitter or your Google account and filling in the information required by the registration process on the platform.
How can I get my TikTok QR code to login?
To facilitate the use of its platform and optimize the time within it, TikTok offers a wide range of options to its users to log in. In case you do not remember your email, username and password you can still enter your profile by generating a QR code of your account. Get your TikTok QR code to log in with the following prompts:
- Enter the official TikTok application from another mobile device and on the home page select the “Trends” option.
- In the next window select the scanner icon located on the right hand side at the top of the screen.
- With the other mobile device, enter the official TikTok application and mark the option to “Sign in with the old device”.
- Finish the process scanning the generated QR code with your mobile device to log in to your TikTok account.
How to log in on other devices with my account?
Currently the TikTok platform does not place limits on how many different devices you can use to log in to your account. In such a way that it becomes possible access your TikTok account from all kinds of electronic devices that support the application, such as mobile phones with Android operating system, iOS, tablet, laptop and even Smart TV.
Just by opening the official application or through the browser you will have the option to log in on other devices available, with the only detail that you will receive an alert notification login on your main device or email for security and privacy reasons, in case it was not you who entered your personal account.
- Access the TikTok app on your mobile device and click on the option “Already have an account? Log in”.
- In the next window you simply have to mark on the section of “Continue with Facebook” in case you have already created your account by linking it with said social network.
- You will then see a message on the screen indicating “You previously logged in with Facebook”mark on the “Continue” option and you will have finished the process.
- Enter TikTok through the mobile application or from the web browser and click on the text “Do you already have an account? Log in” located at the bottom of the screen.
- Then a new window will open with all the options available to log in, select the section “Continue with Google”.
- In the next window you will have the confirmation message to log in with your Google account, click on “Continue” to login to your account.
- Open the TikTok application from your mobile or PC and check the option “Already have an account? Sign in” to select the social network with which you registered.
- In the next menu select the option “Continue with Instagram” To log in to TikTok, it is important to have the Instagram app installed beforehand.
- A message will appear in the next window indicating that you had previously logged in to TikTok with Instagramclick “Continue” to complete the process and log in.
How to close my session on other devices?
In the event that you have logged into your TikTok account on other devices only temporarily, TikTok offers the option to log out of those devices from your main computer. Since through the platform you have all kinds of options available to activate the dark mode, delete videos already uploaded to your account, configure notifications and manage devices.
With this last option you can view all teams you’re signed in to as well as the date, time and location of the start of the session, being an ideal tool to monitor any type of suspicious activity. The steps to follow to log out on other devices are as follows:
- Open the TikTok app and sign in to your account with any of the previously explained methods in the article.
- Then select the option “I” and click on the three dots (…) on the right hand side at the top of the screen.
- In the next menu enter the section of “Manage account” > “Security” > “Your devices” to see the list of all the devices you’re signed in to.
- marking on the trash can icon located on the right hand side of each device you will be able to log out of them.